Thursday, May 30, 2013

Playing with Texturez.

Hello Hello.....
Its an Ed Team day again today, so there is another video for you to sit back and relax with!

I enjoyed this one....I just played!

You might recognise this page I created for the Blog Hop a few weeks back......

Using the humble chap stick as a stamp!  This time I am taking it a step further.  While I was stamping the background circles for this page, I did wonder how cool these would be cut out and applied to a project, with a touch of dimension.

So this is what this video will show.
I will do more videos next week for the mini class series, which will share a few more ideas on using Texturez and Dazzlerz in your projects!

So lets get moving....
Here you can see a close up of some of the sealed and unsealed Texturez circles  ( More of that particular Layout in the next post for the June Challenge)



VIDEO

So I hope you enjoyed watching this and it has sparked some fun ideas in you too.  Get your Texturez NOW, if you dont already have some.....and do you want some free Dazzlerz or Texturez?  Just place your order with Shimmerz Paints and send Stacey a note in the message to merchant section saying what colour Dazzlerz or Tezturez you would like, and mention my name, (or any Shimmerz Designer) and Stacey will send you a sample tub of your choice...Well worth your time, try the product, or try another colour!  Fun fun fun.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Stay tuned for more posts regarding this technique.



2 comments:

Shona said...

just gorgeous Lydell :)

Stac said...

Ohhhhhh. . . I love how the circles turned out! Can't wait to see more.